We’re a charity with a social mission. We believe that the arts can transform lives. #artsforchange
Here are the ways in which you can make a difference and join us in sharing the joy of the arts.Donate now
Community Engagement Programmes
We’ve witnessed how the arts can help build confidence, heal broken spirits and bring people closer.
Every year, with donors and supporters, we work with artists and voluntary welfare organisations (VWOs) to touch the lives of over 10,000 beneficiaries in Singapore. These include seniors, children, youth and those with special needs.
Your support ensures that we can reach out to more. Our community arts activities can be facilitated for individual donors or as part of Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives for companies.
I saw the smiles and excitement of our residents as they watched and listened to Braddell Heights Chinese Orchestra. It was indeed a great experience and a beautiful memory to treasure. Ma Cecilia, Rehab Physiotherapist, Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens
How your donation helps us
Every $10 pays for transportation for two beneficiaries to enjoy a performance at Esplanade.
Every $200 pays for two beneficiaries to attend an arts workshop, as well as transportation and tickets to enjoy a performance at Esplanade.
Every $20,000 or more sponsors a Flagship Project. Beneficiaries are invited to participate in a sustained arts programme over 8 – 12 weeks involving workshops and visits to Esplanade, facilitated by artists and social workers.
I think there’s a sense of self-development, there’s confidence built and definitely there is great bonding amongst the few [who participated in the project] which I believe will spread. Lucy Tan, Cluster Director, PEACE-Connect Seniors Activities Centre in response to Sing Out Loud! project
Beneficiaries whom we have touched
- Ang Mo Kio Family Service Centres (Sengkang BASIC)
- Beyond Social Services
- Care Corner Child Development Centre
- Care Corner Student Care Centre
- Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC)
- Darul Ihsan Orphanage
- Daybreak Student Care Centre
- En Community Services Society
- Fei Yue Early Intervention Centre For Children
- Fei Yue Student Care Centre
- HELP Family Service Centre
- Hougang Sheng Hong Student Care Centre
- Joy Connection Student Care Centre
- Methodist Children and Youth Centre (MCYC) Community Services Society
- Moral Student Care
- Muhammadiyah Welfare Home
- Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura (PPIS) Child Development Centre
- Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura (PPIS) Student Care Centre
- Ramakrishnan Mission Boys Home
- SBL Vision Family Service Centre – Student Care Centres
- Student Care Services (Hougang)
- Waterfalls Student Care Centre
- Whispering Hearts Infant & Child Care Centre
- Whispering Hearts Student Care Centre
- 3-in-1 Family Centre – Aged Care
- Ain Society
- Ang Mo Kio Family Services Centre (COMNET Senior Services)
- Asian Women's Welfare Association (AWWA) Seniors Activity Centre
- Bukit Batok Home for the Aged
- Care Corner Seniors Activity Centre
- Care Community Services Society - CARElderly Seniors Activity Centre
- Evergreen Circle Senior Activity Centre
- Fei Yue Senior Activity Centre
- Geylang East Home for the Aged
- Indus Moral Care
- Jamiyah Home for the Aged
- Jia Ying Senior Activity Centre
- Kampong Kapor Family Service Centre
- Kembangan-Chai Chee Senior Activity Centre
- Kheng Chiu Loke Tin Kee Home
- Lions Befrienders Seniors Activity Centre
- Moral Neighbourhood Link
- Moral Senior Activity Centre
- Muslim Kidney Action Association
- New Horizon Centre
- NTUC SilverACE
- O'Joy Care Services
- Peace Connect Seniors Activity Centre
- Pertapis Senior Citizens' Home
- PPIS Family Service Centre
- Sarah Seniors Activity Centre
- Singapore Baptist Convention – Baptist Golden Age Home
- Tembusu Seniors Activity Centre
- Thong Kheng Senior Activity Centre
- Thong Teck Home
- Thye Hwa Kuan Moral Charities
- WiCare Support Group
- Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA)
- Yong En Care Centre
- Ang Mo Kio Family Service Centres (Youth Infinity)
- Boys Town
- Pertapis Centre for Women and Girls
- Singapore Boys Hostel
- Singapore Children's Society Youth Centre
Mental Health Beneficiaries
- Blue Cross Thong Kheng Home
- Community Rehabilitation and Support Service
- Hougang Care Centre
- Institute of Mental Health
Special Needs Beneficiaries
- Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN) – Delta Senior School
Because we believe that the arts transforms lives in small yet significant ways, Arts for Change is a tagline that we have adopted in our campaign for donations and sponsorships for all our community engagement initiatives. Help us make a difference.Donate now
Adopt a Tree, Mark a Bench
Esplanade is a not-for-profit arts centre and your donation helps us to maintain our Forecourt Garden, our greenest space, which is also a great nature-filled environment for outdoor arts performances. Our garden has five different types of indigenous trees and 26 species of shrubs and plants, three water features and 32 benches.
Adopting a tree (from $8,000) or bench (from $3,000) is the perfect opportunity for you, as an individual or a group, to honour a loved one or commemorate a special occasion. Have your message engraved on a personalised plaque that we’ll attach onto the tree or bench of your choice.
Your support will help us to grow a healthy ecosystem in our garden and create a lush, green oasis in the heart of the arts and cultural civic district.
To adopt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adopt a School
The arts contributes to a young person’s educational journey, developing empathy, nurturing creativity and a relationship with the arts, and offering new perspectives and world views. We recognise the value of education through the arts and the transformative power of those experiences, and with this programme, you can be a part of it too.
By adopting a school, you help us reach more young people, giving them a longer-term experience with the arts.
How your donation helps us
Starting from $3,500, you can give as many as 80 students the opportunity to enjoy 1 to 2 ticketed performances at Esplanade.
To make a difference to our future generation, please email us at email@example.com.
We offer naming rights opportunities here at Esplanade. Contact us if you'd like to find out more.
Lim Ewe Leong
Head, Relationship Management
Tel: 6828 8321