Road closures around Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay on 20 Aug 2017
Due to the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon 2017, there will be road closures around the centre. Visitors coming to Esplanade are advised to take public transport. Details are as follows:
- Esplanade Drive (towards Shenton Way) – All lanes closed from 12am–11am.
- Esplanade Drive (towards Nicoll Highway) – All lanes closed from 1am–11am.
- Connaught Drive – All lanes closed from 1am–12pm.
- Raffles Avenue – 2 left lanes closed from 1am–11am.
Esplanade's Basement Carpark Access Advisory
- Esplanade Carpark entry and exit along Esplanade Drive (towards Shenton Way), and entry on Esplanade Drive (towards Nicoll Highway) will be closed.
- Esplanade Carpark exit towards Stamford Road will remain accessible.
- Esplanade Mall Driveway and Taxi Stand will be closed.
- Esplanade Waterfront Carpark will be closed.
For further details or enquiries, please visit www.safra.sg/ssbr_ahm or contact Esplanade Customer Experience at 6828 8377.
General Late Seating Advisory
Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time. No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has begun. Exceptions may be made at Esplanade’s discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Notice of House Rules
Esplanade is committed to being a performing arts centre for all, and to delivering the best service possible to everyone. We believe in a culture of mutual understanding and respect even as we have differing opinions and expectations, and are committed to the safety and security of our visitors, patrons and staff within the centre.View House Rules
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Photography and video-taking for Esplanade’s archival and publicity material
Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at Esplanade Presents events for use in our archival and publicity material.
Other things to note:
For safety reasons, all bags and items brought into the performance venues are subject to security checks. Bulky items and plastic carriers should be deposited at baggage carts outside the performance venues. Cameras and video recording equipment should also be deposited at self-service lockers located outside the performance venues.
Flowers and gifts for artists
For safety and security reasons, these are not permitted within the Theatre or Concert Hall. In other performance venues, this is subject to the artists’ consent.