Road closures around Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay on 26 Apr 2018
During the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge event on 26 Apr 2018, roads around Esplanade will be closed. The affected roads and closure plans are as follows:
- Esplanade Drive (towards Fullerton Road): 2 left lanes closed from 4.45–7.30pm
- Raffles Avenue: 2 left lanes closed from 4.15–7.30pm.
Vehicular Access Advisory
- Carpark Entry and Exit along Esplanade Dr (towards Fullerton Road) closed from 4.45–7.30pm.
- Esplanade Mall Driveway, Taxi Stand and Loading Bay closed from 4.15–7.30pm.
- Carpark Entry along Esplanade Dr (towards Nicoll Highway) remains accessible.
- Carpark Exit (towards Stamford Road) remains accessible.
For further details, please visit www.jpmorganchasecc.com or contact Esplanade Customer Experience at 6828 8377.
Road closures around Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay on 29 Apr 2018
During the Income Eco Run 2018 on 29 Apr 2018, roads around Esplanade will be closed. The affected roads and closure plans are as follows:
- Raffles Avenue (towards Stamford Road): 1 left lane closed from 4am–11am
- Esplanade Waterfront Carpark, Mall Driveway, Taxi Stand and Loading Bay closed from 4–11am
For further details, please visit incomeecorun.sg or contact Esplanade Customer Experience at 6828 8377.
General Late Seating Advisory
Please be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time. No admission will be allowed into the venue once the performance has begun. Exceptions may be made at Esplanade’s discretion depending on the nature of the performance.
Notice of House Rules
Esplanade is committed to being a performing arts centre for all, and to delivering the best service possible to everyone. We believe in a culture of mutual understanding and respect even as we have differing opinions and expectations, and are committed to the safety and security of our visitors, patrons and staff within the centre.View House Rules
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Photography and video-taking for Esplanade’s archival and publicity material
Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at Esplanade Presents events for use in our archival and publicity material.
Other things to note:
For safety reasons, all bags and items brought into the performance venues are subject to security checks. Bulky items and plastic carriers should be deposited at baggage carts outside the performance venues. Cameras and video recording equipment should also be deposited at self-service lockers located outside the performance venues.
Flowers and gifts for artists
For safety and security reasons, these are not permitted within the Theatre or Concert Hall. In other performance venues, this is subject to the artists’ consent.