- Concessions are available for selected shows. Please refer to the details on individual event pages.
- Group bookings do not qualify for concession prices.
- If you have bought a concession ticket, please present proof of your eligibility at the point of purchase. This applies to:
- Full-time students with valid student pass
- Senior citizens (aged 60 years and above)
- NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
- Random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Those who do not present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade concession tickets to full-priced tickets.
Tickets can be bought online at Esplanade.com, at the Esplanade Box Office or through ticketing service providers such as SISTIC and their authorised agents.
Esplanade’s online ticketing platform is supported by SISTIC. Buying tickets directly from Esplanade.com applies only to shows ticketed through SISTIC and held at Esplanade.
Esplanade Box Office
Esplanade Mezzanine Level
Opening Hours: 12pm – 8.30pm (including Sundays and Public Holidays)
For shows before 12pm, the Box Office opens 1 hour before show begins.
For shows starting after 8.30pm, the Box Office opens up to 30 minutes after the show begins.
Concessions and Packages
School Group Booking Benefits
- For selected Esplanade Presents programmes, the accompanying teacher is granted 1 complimentary ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased.
- The Tote Board Arts Grant subsidises 60% (excluding GST) of the ticket price for students from primary and secondary schools and junior colleges.
- The Tote Board Arts Grant and student prices are available for selected performances only. Please refer to details on individual event pages.
- Groups receive priority seating. Esplanade will reserve your seats immediately upon receipt of your booking form.
- Groups will be seated together, subject to seat availability.
- Corporate Hospitality packages are available and can be tailored to meet your Group’s needs. Please call 6828 8366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group booking requires a minimum of 20 tickets and are applicable only to Esplanade Presents programmes.
- Adjustments in group size may be made prior to final payment, subject to availability.
- Tickets that have been paid for through group booking cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled.
- For more information, or to make a group booking, please call 6828 8389 or email email@example.com