Mon – Sun:
12pm – 2:30pm (Last order: 2pm)
5:30pm – 10pm (Last order: 9:15pm)
A celebration of Singaporean seafood cuisine
Established in 1976, Red House Seafood is one of Singapore’s oldest seafood restaurants. For close to 50 years, the Singaporean restaurant has been dishing up food that pays homage to the country's multi-cultural heritage. At the core of Red House Seafood’s cooking philosophy is the use of fresh seafood, which sees the restaurant group working directly with global suppliers to source and ship quality seafood directly to its outlets.
The menu takes on a layered approach inspired by the history and food from Nanyang, featuring ingredients, flavours and techniques indigenous to the region of Southern China and Southeast Asia. At Red House Seafood, one can experience the flavours of early Singapore’s Chinese food with the origins of Canton, Fujian and Hainan cuisines, integrated with the essence of Malay, Indian and Peranakan traditions.
Esplanade&Me members enjoy 10% off:
1. Valid for dine-ins at Red House Seafood Esplanade on ala carte food orders. Not valid for set menus and seasonal priced seafood.
2. Not valid during the eve of and throughout Chinese New Year. Other blackout dates may apply.
3. Not to be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts and privileges.
4. Advance reservation is required and subject to availability.
5. Please present proof of identification to enjoy the offer.
6. Red House Seafood may amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
7. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Red House Seafood is final.
Great arts experiences begin with Esplanade&Me. Join this membership to enjoy ticket specials on shows at Esplanade, early bird specials, promotions at Esplanade Mall, unlimited access to Offstage and more.