Ticketing & Promotions
da:ns festival Special
Get a complimentary Esplanade&Me White Card when you spend $488 or more in a single transaction on da:ns festival 2016 performances!
- Applicable across all da:ns festival 2016 programmes except workshops and masterclasses. Limited offer.
- Valid for all ticket categories including restricted view seats, concessions, School Specials and Esplanade&Me specials.
- Only single transaction with an amount of $488 or more (includes ticket price and SISTIC booking fees only, excludes all other charges) will be accepted. Combined transactions are not applicable.
- For enquiries, please contact Esplanade Customer Service at 6828 8377.
Have questions? See our FAQs
- Early bird (until 31 Aug 2016)
White Card: 15% savings
Black Card: 20% savings
- Standard (1 Sep – 23 Oct 2016)
White Card: 10% savings
Black Card: 15% savings
For selected programmes. Terms & conditions apply.
Esplanade&Me is your pass to experience the arts, go behind the scenes and a way for you to support the arts.
Sign up now for your special arts pass
School Special: $10Available for the following shows:
- Nelken (Carnations)
- Decadance by Batsheva Dance Company
For school bookings of 10 or more student tickets. Limited tickets available. Applicable to all schools including international schools and private institutions. For details and school bookings, please contact Esplanade Box Office at 6828 8389 or email: email@example.com.
Tote Board Arts Grant
Government schools may use the Tote Board Arts Grant to subsidise up to 50% of the ticket price for the following programmes.
Applicable for Secondary Schools, Junior Colleges, Centralised Institute and Institute of Technical Education (ITE) levels.
For more details, please contact Esplanade Box Office at 6828 8389 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets from Esplanade Box Office and SISTIC authorised agents. SISTIC hotline: 6348 5555. Group bookings of 20 or more: 6828 8389. A SISTIC booking fee applies for each ticket. Latecomers will only be admitted during intermission/suitable breaks, if any. No admission for infants-in-arm and children below six years old, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are required for all patrons. Please note that photographs and videos of patrons may be taken at these events for use in our archival and publicity material.