- Ang Mo Kio Family Service Centres (Sengkang BASIC)
- Beyond Social Services
- Care Corner Child Development Centre
- Care Corner Student Care Centre
- Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC)
- Darul Ihsan Orphanage
- Daybreak Student Care Centre
- En Community Services Society
- Fei Yue Early Intervention Centre For Children
- Fei Yue Student Care Centre
- HELP Family Service Centre
- Hougang Sheng Hong Student Care Centre
- Joy Connection Student Care Centre
- Methodist Children and Youth Centre (MCYC) Community Services Society
- Moral Student Care
- Muhammadiyah Welfare Home
- Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura (PPIS) Child Development Centre
- Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura (PPIS) Student Care Centre
- Ramakrishnan Mission Boys Home
- SBL Vision Family Service Centre – Student Care Centres
- Student Care Services (Hougang)
- Waterfalls Student Care Centre
- Whispering Hearts Infant & Child Care Centre
- Whispering Hearts Student Care Centre
You can help make a difference in many ways. It could be making a donation for an engagement programme to reach specific members of the community, or giving directly to Esplanade so that we can continue to make the arts accessible to all. Here are the ways in which you can join us in sharing of the joy of the arts.
We offer naming rights opportunities here at Esplanade. Contact us if you'd like to find out more.
Lim Ewe Leong
Head, Relationship Management
Tel: 6828 8321
Adopt a Tree, Mark a Bench
Esplanade is a not-for-profit arts centre and your donation helps us to maintain our Forecourt Garden, our greenest space, which is also a great nature-filled environment for outdoor arts performances. Our garden has five different types of indigenous trees and 26 species of shrubs and plants, three water features and 32 benches.
Adopting a tree ($8,000) or bench ($3,000) is the perfect opportunity for you, as an individual or a group, to honour a loved one or commemorate a special occasion. Have your message engraved on a personalised plaque that we’ll attach onto the tree or bench of your choice.
Your support will help us to grow a healthy ecosystem in our garden and create a lush, green oasis in the heart of the arts and cultural civic district. Contact us if you'd like to be a part of our efforts towards making the centre a greener space.
Lim Ewe Leong
Head, Relationship Management
Tel: 6828 8321
Interested? Find out more about our Forecourt Garden
Community Engagement Programmes
We host a variety of arts activities for Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) reaching out to children, youth, seniors and those with special needs.
Under the Arts for the Community scheme, we facilitate programmes for individual donors or corporate entities that are keen to engage with VWOs, to provide opportunities for beneficiaries to learn a skill, to bond, to develop confidence and enjoy ticketed performances at Esplanade. We can also make arrangements for you to engage with your preferred or adopted VWO and/or beneficiary.
Arts for the Community Programme Types
1. Single Session
S$2,500 & above
2. Flagship Projects
Lasting two to four months each, these projects are customised for VWOs that are keen to incorporate an arts-related activity into their regular curriculum for beneficiaries. These projects are facilitated by artists, professional therapists or social workers.
|Programme Type||Donation||Programme Details|
Footwork for Community
Sing out Loud! – Show A-Capella
Past Engagement Programmes under Arts for the Community
Nurturing an appreciation for the arts in children
No Signboard Seafood donated to give children a chance to enjoy Esplanade's ticketed programmes. The Managing Director of the seafood restaurant chain believes that art has an important part to play in our lives, and that experiencing the arts from a young age at Esplanade enables them to better appreciate the arts.
Giving youth-at-risk a chance to dance
Aviva's Chance to Dance is a sponsored dance project for youth as part of Esplanade's Footwork for Community programme in 2013 and 2014. A group of secondary school students were selected and they learnt hip hop dance over a period of four months. The project used dance as a tool to provide an opportunity for youth-at-risk to build their self-esteem through creative expression. This helps in their overall development in becoming well-adjusted and resilient adults. Also fundamental to the dance project is the learning of intrinsic values such as respect, commitment and teamwork. The project involved a social worker who tracked and measured the outcomes of each young participant.
Getting creative with the older folks
A group of seniors experienced an afternoon of creativity during Esplanade's Moonfest – A Mid Autumn Celebration. This workshop, courtesy of a generous donor, took place at the Kheng Chiu Loke Tin Kee Home. Esplanade facilitated the workshop with artists who taught seniors the art of lantern-making. The session brought a sense of nostalgia to the seniors and gave them the opportunity for creative expression. Each participant got to keep their own handmade lanterns, as a beautiful and meaningful souvenir.
Beneficiaries whom we have touched
We have engaged with over 100 VWOs, but we are always looking for new VWOs and beneficiaries to bring the arts to.
- 3-in-1 Family Centre – Aged Care
- Ain Society
- Ang Mo Kio Family Services Centre (COMNET Senior Services)
- Asian Women's Welfare Association (AWWA) Seniors Activity Centre
- Bukit Batok Home for the Aged
- Care Corner Seniors Activity Centre
- Care Community Services Society - CARElderly Seniors Activity Centre
- Evergreen Circle Senior Activity Centre
- Fei Yue Senior Activity Centre
- Geylang East Home for the Aged
- Indus Moral Care
- Jamiyah Home for the Aged
- Jia Ying Senior Activity Centre
- Kampong Kapor Family Service Centre
- Kembangan-Chai Chee Senior Activity Centre
- Kheng Chiu Loke Tin Kee Home
- Lions Befrienders Seniors Activity Centre
- Moral Neighbourhood Link
- Moral Senior Activity Centre
- Muslim Kidney Action Association
- New Horizon Centre
- NTUC SilverACE
- O'Joy Care Services
- Peace Connect Seniors Activity Centre
- Pertapis Senior Citizens' Home
- PPIS Family Service Centre
- Sarah Seniors Activity Centre
- Singapore Baptist Convention – Baptist Golden Age Home
- Tembusu Seniors Activity Centre
- Thong Kheng Senior Activity Centre
- Thong Teck Home
- Thye Hwa Kuan Moral Charities
- WiCare Support Group
- Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA)
- Yong En Care Centre
- Ang Mo Kio Family Service Centres (Youth Infinity)
- Boys Town
- Pertapis Centre for Women and Girls
- Singapore Boys Hostel
- Singapore Children's Society Youth Centre
Mental Health Beneficiaries
- Blue Cross Thong Kheng Home
- Community Rehabilitation and Support Service
- Hougang Care Centre
- Institute of Mental Health
Special Needs Beneficiaries
- Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN) – Delta Senior School
If you would like more information, please contact us at 6828 8321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I make a donation?
If you’d like to make a donation directly to the centre, it's easy!
Here are 2 ways to donate:
- Download our Donation Form and indicate the amount you would like to donate. You can also indicate the Community Engagement Programme that you would like to support with your donation.
- Donate online at www.giving.sg/esplanade
We sincerely appreciate and thank you for your generosity and support.